Dr. Dallas Russell Is this you?

Kind man, great bed side manner

Will not be coming back!

Dr. Russell was extremely impersonal and acted as though he had no time to spend with me. I have a 20 year history of migraine headaches, and drove almost three hours for my appointment. He asked zero questions about my background. I had to ask him several questions about the medication he prescribed, including side effects and type of medication. He gave me no indication of competence whatsoever, and I will not be returning.

Dr. Dallas Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.