Dr. Dalliah Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalliah Black?

Dr Black made cancer less scary and understandable.

She and her staff explained all the options and their opinion on it. They answered all our questions and let us decide. Cancer is scary, but Dr Black's efficient, yet kindly treatment made a frightening diagnosis understandable and manageable.

Breast Surgery Patient

Dr. Black was the best doctor I had for my specific illness. She was very informative. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly, and gave you many options to chose from. Myself, and my family were TOTALLY PLEASED with her work ethic and the excellent care she gives. She visited me everyday during my recovery, and the follow-up visits were comforting and appreciated, and again informative. She is a GREAT DOCTOR, a credit to her Race, and just a lovely person. I would recommend her WHOLE-HEARTEDLY.

Wisdome, compassion and good counsel . . . .

Dr. Black lives up to her reputation as an accomplished physician and specialist. What her bio doesn't convey is her incredible humanity in explaining my diagnosis and treatment options and getting to know me and my needs as she worked with me to explore which treatment options would treat my disease most effectively but also give me, as an individual, the most peace of mind. She is empathetic and gave me information and guidance in a manner and at a pace that I was able to process. In addition to many visits while I was in the hospital, Dr. Black spent my first post op visit doing what any doctor would have had a nurse or PA do -- cleaning my wounds, removing drains, tape glue etc. All the while talking to me about my future, next steps in my treatment and coaching me about my home care. She returns calls when she says she will, even to apologize that the lab hasn't given her an answer yet. I'm sure no one can be consistently perfect all the time, but Dr. Black's commitment, character and knowledge as a scientist will serve patients well.

Dr. Dalliah Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.