Dr. Dalton Gray Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dalton Gray?

ER VISIT

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr. Gray was my son's ER doctor, that's how I rated him. His demeanor is fine, but nothing spectacular. Once he arrived he dx quickly & was able to order the IV & X-rays to confirm the dx. B/c we're in the ER there's always lag time, so I'm not sure if it was the doc's fault or low staffing issues. My problem afterwards is the billing, they sent statements to the wrong address yet never called me to correct the issue before sending us to a collection agency. Bad protocol! Now we're in the middle of that mess. And good luck locating a phone number for this guy!

Posted on July 28th, 2016