Dr. Damian J Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damian J Bass?

Great Doctor

Patient since 2012 and have been through multiple pregnancies as I have issues with miscarriages. Dr. Bass has been so supportive and has been able to help me throughout each one. I have 2 wonderful sons and another one on the way thanks to his medical support. He has had to change up my care for each successful pregnancy as they get more difficult/complicated each time! I'm so blessed to have him as my doctor!

The BEST doctor in Phoenix

Dr. Bass is the most professional, compassionate and friendly doctors Ive ever been to. He made me feel comfortable and confident throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery. I couldn't have asked for a better person to bring my child into this world. He is absolutely amazing!

The wait and staff are horrible!!!

Make sure you take the whole day off when you make an appointment. I have to wait between 50 minutes to 90 minutes every time I go there, enough is enough. I am changing doctors not to mention the staff is horribly rude and it is accepted there obviously by the doctors. It all starts from the top.

Patient

Such an amazing doctor. Thank you for making the entire process so easy and knowing you were always there for me at anytime was amazing! Thank You for being such a huge part in my daughters birth!

Wrong Diagnosis for 3 Years

I had been seeing Dr. Bass for 4 years at the point he diagnosed me with Vulvadynia. He told me there was nothing he could do for this and I could see Dr. Davis at the AZ Vulva Clinic but they don't take insurance. I did call and was never told by Dr. Bass that Dr. Davis was not the only doc there. It took me three years of living in horrible pain to find another doc that cared enough to properly diagnose me. Not to mention Dr. Bass' bedside manner is terrible. He never takes the time to answer any questions. I guess if I were pregnant, he would have cared more. He even made me feel bad that I couldn't get pregnant and stopped trying. His staff is also very unfriendly. They make you feel very unwnated there,

Best Dr. Ever!!!!!!!

Dr Bass has been my doctor for the past 10 years and he has delivered both of my children! I would recommend him to anyone!

I have been seeing Dr. Bass as a patient for almost 12 years. He is amazing in the delivery room. He is caring and understanding and things about what the mother giving birth wants. I highly recommend him.

Not only is Dr. Bass curtious but he will go out of his way to help his paitents in any way that he can. He is honest about what he can and cannot do and will help with referrals to another Dr. if the situation warrents. High level of integrity and wonderful bedside manner.

Changing after all these years

As much as I enjoy going to see Dr. Bass, in the recent months his bedside manner has changed, not for the better. He seems more impersonal now as oppose to when he would take time to discuss lab results, family, problems, etc. Nancy is no where to be found either (miss her). Lisa is a good nurse. I hope his old personality comes back with the nice smile he has.

excellent doctor,caring physician