Dr. Damion J Valletta Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Damion J Valletta?

Dr. Valletta and his whole staff were knowledgeable, caring, easy to talk to and detailed. Very blessed to have him see my son!

Incredibly personable and professional

I have visited Dr. Valletta on three occasions and have been so impressed by his swift diagnosis and professional bedside manner. He is tremendous.

Dr

I had my first appointment with Dr. Vallata today , it was a pleasure to meet him and his staff. I have complete confidence in him. My brother had knee surgery years ago and highly recommends him. My husband was in 6th grade with him in San Diego! His bedside manner is great, and took his time with me and scheduled an MRI very fast! I could of had it within 24 hours. I know am in good hands. So glad that I knew of Dr. Vallata and his reputation, I know I made the right choice in choosing him ! (0:

SIMPLY THE BEST - WITHOUT PEER

Dr Valletta is the MOST skilled surgeon BY FAR I have ever used. I've had 11 surgeries in the past eight years and the last three by him. The level of pain between him and every other surgeon was dramatic. He never failed to fix additional issues he came across. He is legitimately a top tier performer at EVERY level. I am currently in the military and do not intend to retire in California, but if I need a procedure after I retire I will travel to California to be treated by Dr Valletta - he is simply that good AT EVERY TURN and IN EVERY ASPECT. His staff is equally skilled and caring. Julie Huber (his PA) is a skilled physical therapist who owned her own practice before deciding to pursue this path. She is straight shooting and highly competent. I cannot say enough about Jules' comportment and approach to her job. The front office staff is also top notch. I have a very restrictive schedule; they never fail to do their utmost to accommodate. The only make not "max right" above is that there are times you wait a little bit, but that is ONLY a tertiary effect of Dr Valletta's manner with every patient. He listens to everything you have to say and gives well substantiated diagnosis which he explains in a way that even this simpleton can understand. Naturally, that means when YOU have a longer or more involved issue he can end up running a little late. I'll take that slight inconvenience every time because I know that he will spend as much time as he needs to with me when he is with me. I simply can't say it enough times or more emphatically - THIS is your only option for major ortho procedures.

Best doctor I've ever seen - all categories!

I had the most severe hip issue anyone had ever seen and Dr. Valletta replaced a hip and performed an additional procedure for a tendons in the same surgery. My recovery time was faster than others with just hip replacmement and I was back to work in less than 4 weeks! He has an incredible work ethic, is very compassionate, finds quick solutions and is highly responsive and top of his game! He's the best doctor I've worked with on any issue. I wish all my doctors were like this!

Excellent surgeon in every way

Very brilliant & compassionate doctor who repaired a severe and very complex hip problem along w/a total hip replacent. Dr. Valletta is a wonderful surgeon! I am very thankful to him.

Awesome Doctor

I first visited Dr. Valletta in 2008 when I fell and hurt my back, since then he performed surgery on my left knee and treated me for a stress fracture to my back. He is very warm, compassionate, and caring. A+ all the way

What a great Doctor. I was having unbearable pain in my knee and his staff could tell over the phone I was desprate to get in asap. He was not in the office closest to me (they were at a diff location/office that day) but he arranged it to where his assistant met me at that office that was empty of his staff, got paper work and xrays done and then he got there to figure out what was going on. He did an ultrasound and got me in for a mri right after. Keep in mind, this doctor had never had me before as a patient as I am military and am new out here. I could tell he takes great pride in what he does and loves to help people. I would and will recomend him to anyone in the area who is in need!

Caring, Competence and Skill in Spades

US Military member with nine operations in the past six years. Dr Valletta is THE most compenent surgeon HANDS DOWN I have been treated by. He spends the time to hear you and based on this TRUE caring he gets the diagnosis right and the problems addressed. I honestly cannot say enough about Dr Valletta other than I am stationed in Riverside and travel nearly 200 miles rount trip per appointment to be under his care. Orange County, Los Angeles and other "upscale" neighborhoods are much closer yet I choose Dr Valletta. The one tertiery effect of his spending time and true interest in ever patient is that at times waiting to see him can take a while past your appointment time, however, when Dr Valletta does get to you the appreciation you feel at not being rushed more than makes up for the delay. I guarantee you will be hard pressed to find a better physician or a more talented surgeon. In all the operations I've had, the two I've had under his care have had BY FAR the least amount of post operative pain. In talking to other physicians I came to understand that it directly relates to the skill, attention to detail and care of the surgeon. To a point, that makes sense, however this difference was so drastic and the second operation so involved that if I didn't live through the results I'd not believe the degree of the distinction I am making.

Wow wait a longtime for a Doctor of course. Who cares! I'd rather..........

wait for a quality doctor that will get it right then a scrub that will mis dianose my injury. I can only highly reccomend him. You can tell how good of a doctor he is months after the operation. GREAT WORK!

Dr.Valletta is by far one of the most professional physicians that I have ever met. He is so positive and supportive.

Awesome!