Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Damon C Cobb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Damon C Cobb has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Damon C Cobb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Damon C Cobb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I am in my 3rd pregnancy, dealt with 4 different OB's and DR COBB is by far the best dr EVER! I had to switch doctors midway through my 2nd pregnancy because I really didn't like the dr and I found Dr. Bite, who was good. He was not delivering at the time and added Dr. Cobb to his practice, who delivered my son (2nd child). I am now pregnant with my 3rd and had a hard time locating Dr. Cobb, as he switched practices, but I am so glad I found him! I am driving an extra 15 minutes (with the 2 kids!) just to see Dr. Cobb. He is so kind, so understanding, so knowledgable and helpful that it's totally worth it to got he extra mile so I can have him for my dr. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Cobb. I think he is amazing.
Dr. Cobb's non-threatening approach to child birth may have encouraged me to think about going for a third child after a not so pleasant first birth (he delivered my second). His constant diffusion of fears so commonly associated with child birth was incredible. So many doctors take your fears are roll with them. Encouraging medical intervention and ultimately leading you to the dreaded c-section. My only concern for this Doctor is the fact that he is so different from his new colleague. Don't even get me started on that review. The plus for all you potential Dr. Cobb patients is that you will probably never have to deal with her. Dr. Cobb WILL be there for you. Unfortunately, I was unable to thank him at my 6 week appt. because he no longer accepts my insurance. But, thanks Dr. Cobb for letting me give birth my way and sorry for making you drive 80 on Pomerado.
Dr. Cobb is one of the most thorough, caring and knowledgable doctors I have ever come across. The staff at Poway Women's Care have been wonderful to work with as well. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with Dr. Cobb overseeing my pregnancy. I highly recommend him. He's a true blessing to our growing family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Damon C Cobb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColette Marie Eastman Do, 15706 Pomerado Rd Ste 110, Poway, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Damon C Cobb in this video.
Dr. Damon C Cobb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poway, CA.