Dr. Damon Fellman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Damon Fellman?

the only doctor my 16yr old likes to visit

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

Doctor Fellman has helped my daughter with her headaches and she is very comfortable with him and looks forward to the visits. Doctor Fellman likes and appreciates kids.He even played with her little sister who came along. My daughter is much better and we have a doctor that we trust. He understands that parents do not want their children taking a lot of medication.

Very helpful

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Very helpful. very knowledgeable and explains very well. We were very worried Dr. Fellman helped us both emotionally and medically.

Grateful Family

Posted on August 16th, 2015

We are very grateful for the care Dr Fellman provided for my husband. My husband has an enlarged blood vessel in his brain. He is fine. Thanks to the guidance and patience of Dr. Fellman we were able to choose the best plan for dealing with this potentially very serious problem. Dr. Fellman communicated very well with the other physicians from whom we sought opinions and was a constant guide to us in our decision making. We are very grateful.

Posted on October 11th, 2014

Very helpful, very kind and I learned a lot. Highly recommended!

very pleased

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr Fellman knows a lot about migraine and other forms of headache. We worked together trying several medications and now headache is no longer a major part of my life. I am very grateful as I have not felt this well in years. A very thoughtful doctor who always paid attention to my concerns and questions.

MD

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

As a physician myself I must say that Dr.Fellman is a very good doctor. Old school, not just giving a prescription for the tests, but he actually did a full neurological exam. It's quite rare in these days. I would recommend him without hesitation.

amazing dr. very caring.always helpful in every way he can.I would recommend him to everyone

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I love this man

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

This man's reputation preceds him. After seeing him myself, I have sent friends there several times, and the response is alwyas the same: Thank you so much for this referral, I love this doctor. Kind , compassionate, reassuring, smart. Whether he is working with a serious inllness or something less dramatic, he is always able to make a patient feel special, and diminish the anxiety associated with a trip to a doctor, especailly a neurologist. So, in a word, the best of the best!

very good doctor, very helpful

Posted on December 20th, 2013

explains very well.

my favorite doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

My migraines have been very painful for many years and Dr. Fellman worked with me and now I am better than I have been in years. He was patient and would not give up. We tried many things and finally. He is always calm and always always is up to date on the latest. My daughter likes him too and will sometimes come along just to say hello. and she usually hates doctors.

very kind doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Doctor Fellman was very helpful to me and my family during a very difficult time and I am glad there is a place where people can tell others about a very kind man.

very good

Posted on September 25th, 2012

the reviews were helpful. Dr. Fellman was very attentive and sensitive to my worries about stroke. He explains very well and I learned a lot.