Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damon I Masaki
Dr. Damon I Masaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Masaki is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus. Dr. Masaki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Damon I Masaki has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Damon I Masaki has the following 3 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Damon I Masaki has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Damon I Masaki is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Masaki saved my life in 2005. I delivered a stillborn at 20 weeks. I was petrified as I was newly married and young. But thanks to Jesus and Dr. Masaki, I am now with a healthy 1-3/4 year old son. Thank you doctor. I will never forget him all my life.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Masaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Damon I Masaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHigh Risk Pregnancy Center, 2011 Pinto Ln Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Damon I Masaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.