Dr. Damon Noto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Noto?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

JULIA PAZOS

Posted on March 31st, 2017

VP

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Noto is one of the most compassionate doctors I've met in my life. He truly cares about the well-beings of his patients. I like the conservative care the center gives - holistic and effective.

Compassionate & Knowledgeable

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I wish all doctors were all like Dr. Noto. He truly is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate individual that cares about his patients. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done to relieve my excruciating back pain. Life is now so much more enjoyable!

Feeling hopeful

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I am a former patient of Dr. Noto and I went back to him, after 8yrs, with lower back pain, after a lot of frustration with primary and rheum. Drs visits $$$$. Dr. Noto and his staff were efficient and proficient , and have me a wonderful sigh of relief of a course of action for my back pain

Great Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Wonderful experience from my very first appointment. The office staff was very helpful and Dr. Noto was attentive to all of my needs as well as my daughters whom was also suffering from back pain. Dr. Noto explained everything in detail and did not "rush" me like most doctors have in the past. I would definitely recommend anyone having back and/or neck problems to go see Dr. Noto.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Excellent doctor and surgeon! Great bedside manner. Had a good recovery after back surgery.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on April 24th, 2015

My surgery was carefully explained, all my questions answered, and the pre and post-op care was phenomenal. After I suffered for over a year, I finally had my surgery with Dr. Noto. My leg is getting stronger every day and I am finally back on the gold course!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Excellent doctor I travel from queens to get prp treatments. All the treatments so far has either removed all pain or cut it in half I recommend it for people with joint pain and arthritis!

Doctor's Response

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctors in the neighborhood. Again, thank you very much for your review and we wish you great health and happiness.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Excellent doctor prp treatments really work the only bad thing is insurance don't pay for it. Dr. Noto is one of the best spine specialists The down side is the office people that work for him he needs to hire an intelligent staff that knows how to return calls and talk to people

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctor in the neighborhood. We will definitely train our staff more and deliver better services and in the meantime, we wish you great health!

What a disappointment!!

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Was told I needed a physiatrist a really good one. I reached and he was recommended as one of the best. Well I called up to make an appointment they wouldn't even see me if I wasn't in network. I can pay out of network but they weren't interested. If you have the insurance they are happy with it's gravy. The ego and arrogance of this office is amazing. Once you have what they need in terms of the gold card of insurance I am sure you will get any and every treatment there is available. Maybe this was the wrong place anyway I am looking to heal my back pain.

Grateful for Excellence. Compassion and Concern...

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Noto and his staff have been taking care of me for over two years. I suffer with chronic lumbar pain and sciatica.. Dr. Noto has helped me through two surgical procedures and many months of healing and therapy. No therapeutic or medical stone is left unturned! Dr. Noto's support staff and office staff are very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. I am currently receiving acupuncture for pain management from Dr. Park. As with the rest of the staff she is working hard to make me feel better.I feel that my total well-being is important to Dr. Noto and his staff. When you suffer from chronic back pain as I do, having someone like Dr. Noto on your side is imperative. Thank you!!

Compassionate

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Noto is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met. He will take the time to answer all of your questions patiently and thoroughly. He referred me to a different specialist after I expressed concern about other symptoms I was worried about. I am so glad I listened to him because they found something! A++ doc.