Dr. Damon Petty Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Damon Petty?

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Dr Petty treated my son for a partially torn patellar tendon and patellar tendinitis. We had a wonderful result and we are so thankful for Dr Petty’s expertise.

GREAT DOCTOR AND SURGEON!!!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr Petty has repaired my should and my thumb. He is very polite, caring, knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. I would recommend his services to ANYONE!

Posted on February 21st, 2017

He is very great Christian Dr.

Dr. Damon Petty

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Petty came highly recommended and I would thoroughly agree with the recommendation. He did an excellent job on my shoulder, both with the surgery and the rehab and follow up process.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I have had nothing short of exceptional service with Dr Petty. He came highly recommended but I did my own research because I am not willing to settle for mediocre doctors for anything especially orthopedic since I am very active and want to stay that way for years to come. My research showed his credentials were very good as well as having high profile clients who are and have been high level athletes who are very particular about who sees them for their injuries. Once you find a doctor who can perform at a high level there is no reason to look elsewhere. I recommend saver all people a year to him on good faith and have had good feedback from even my referrals.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I would recommend him to friends and family. The wait is worth seeing Dr. Petty because I know he will spend the time needed with me as with other patients.

Find someone better!!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

2-3 hour waits, he is very cold and rude, I have ptsd and am being treated for domestic violence injuries, his demeanor is panic inducing for someone who is tramatized. Aloof and Sexist, He commented on my hair or my tattoos all 4 visits, which made me feel not taken seriously...my np, and spouse both said it sounded that way as well, he was very offended that we all felt that way and kicked me out of his office! Thank goodness because I found another place to go, and the difference was night and day, the new orthopedic isn't cocky or rude and I was seen at my appt time! Can't imagine being operated on by petty, I feel scared for anyone seeing him.

Dr is a no show

Posted on July 7th, 2016

We saw Dr Petty when we set up the surgery. We have not seen him one time since. He did not see us before surgery or after surgery. We have not seen him for follow up appointments. We only have his PA's word that Dr Petty did the surgery. He may be a wonderful surgeon but we would never use him again. They are also very bad about making light of this surgery. It was a lot harder than they said it would be. Also, they are in a special program with Medicare that limits the benefits.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I seen Dr. Petty for the first time in April. I feel in love with me. After seeing 2 orthopedics and no one could tell me what was going on they wanted to put in off on my autoimmue disease. He finally told me what was going on. He explained to me the process and approach of my knee. I would highly recommend him to friends, family, etc.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Petty is wonderful and is the only dr. I will let operate on my knees shoulders, anything ortho. He has done a knee replacement and a shoulder repair and both times the outcome has been awesome.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr Damon Petty performed a Hamstring autograft ACL Surgery on my right knee in early 2015. I am 4 months into recovery and could not be happier with the preparation, surgery, follow-up appointments, overall healing and results, etc.. Dr. Petty is as tactical and professional of a surgeon as you will find anywhere. He listens to the individual patient's concerns and expectations and he plans surgery (vs. no surgery) accordingly, in conjunction WITH the patient. No blanket procedures, which is how it should be. THANKS and GOD BLESS for getting me back on track with my life and activities.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

Excellent communications. Dr. Petty's bedside manner and genuine interest in my health and physical rehabilitation are exceptional. I have the highest regard for Dr. Petty as a surgeon and an MD.