Have you seen Dr. Dan B Bishwakarma?

He is very nice and knows his stuff!

As a current patient of Dr. Bishwakarma, I would highly encourage anyone in pursuit of a genuinely knowledgeable, attentive and effective doctor to schedule an appointment with him. He is the epitome of what every good doctor should practice. Both he and his staff ensure that your medical experience is positive.

Dr. Dan Eptiome of a MD

I loved this doctor right from the start. He is the epitome of a MD. You won't be disppointed with his services ever.

Best Doctor Ever!

This doctor is amazing! He has a very couteaous staff ( especially Meena) and the doctor is very kind attentive and also very helpful. He listens to you and not rush you and he is very prompt in returning calls. My mom had a stroke and was unable to walk he helped referred me to home health agency and constantly keeps calling me to check on my mom and meena his office manager is so couteaous. on a regular basis calls to check on my mom . The doctor actually spends time with you and knows you when you call on a first name basis. Thats a first! I have been visiting doctors and never felt so comfortable like this. I might actually enroll my son and myself here if they accept tricare. He diagnoses well and does nor over medicate. That's a plus! excellent service here easy to get appointments! Would refer them anyday!

An exceptional physician!

After years of tolerating one unhappy experience after another with physicians and staff with the Internal Medicine Group (Arlington and Fairfax offices), I have finally found a physician who treats me with common respect. Smart, caring...it doesn't get any better than Dr. Dan.

got good service

Dr. Dan B Bishwakarma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.