Dr. Dan Butoi Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dan Butoi?

Posted on May 16th, 2009

Dr. Butoi is alright once you get to know him. He was my doctor when he was in practice in Parkesburg,PAHe doesn't have the best bedside manner, comes off rude sometimes, but he knows his stuff and will go to bat for you when you really need him. When I first met him I didn't like him. But once you have been around him enough like I was he kind of grows on you!

Interpersonal skills are lacking at best! Intimidating!

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

NO Bedside manners! Rude when giving results over the phone! Intimidating!

This doctor is rude

Posted on September 15th, 2008

This doctor is the most rude, obnoxious doctor I've ever seen. He is impatient, condescending, and even yelled at me for not knowing when I had a particular test done. I will never visit his office again. BEWARE!

COPD