Dr. Dan Costin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Costin?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I only met Dr. Costin once -- after my mom passed away from breast cancer last year. Dr. Costin took the time out of his day to meet with my family and I, so we could understand what had been happening medically in the weeks and days before the end of her life. He answered our questions with patience and kindness. It really helped in giving us closure. My mom was too young, only 64, when she passed, but considering her diagnosis and prognosis, I know she did really well overall, and I'm thankful for that, as I'm sure she was. She originally had a lump in her breast at 46. She found out it had metastasized to her bone at 53. She lived until the age of 64. That it still way too young to be taken from this earth, but in comparison to the statistics, she did amazingly well and fought hard! She was strong! I am sure Dr. Costin's skill had a lot to do with her health over the years as well. Further, she would sometimes meet with other physicians and even though nothing had necessarily changed, she would at times feel discouraged. However, Dr. Costin's positivity and ability to connect with her -- I believe that was so much a part of what kept her going. She worked full-time until 5 days before she passed, and only 2 days before being admitted to the hospital. That will always amaze me​. Getting cancer is out of your control, but choosing a good physician is not. I really believe Dr. Costin was amazing for my mom and gave her the best life possible.

Compassionate

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I love Dr Costin. He is the warmest, smartest most compassionate Doctor I have seen.

Most compassionate doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Costin spends as much time as the patient needs discussing the diagnosis and treatment. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever gone to. For these reasons I did not mind if I had to wait to see him. I knew he does not rush from patient to patient. He takes his time with each patient and is very patient with each one.

Patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Costin has a great bedside manner, is very knowledgable and spends as much time as necessary with his patients. The office makes you feel well taken care of during what can be a difficult time. Wait time can be long but if it is you know that it is b/c he is giving someone who needs the time - the time they deserve.

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Great, always makes u feel better, is personal and attentive

the doctor you want

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr Costin is very compassionate and usually thorough however, if you are concerned about something or need something done you had better follow up on it yourself!

Posted on April 13th, 2017