Dr. Dan Dan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Dan?

Phantom

Dr. Dan seems to be a proficient surgeon. He removed leads from my heart with minimal discomfort. Problem is that I've actually only seen him once for less than 10 minutes. I was refereed to him by another cardiologist because of the lead removal problem. Never saw him again, before or after surgery. Saw his PA the day I was released from the hospital. Don't know exactly what he did. I have a follow up appointment, but it doesn't say who with. I guess I'll show up and find out... bet it's not Dr. Dan...

He keeps me ticking

Having had some unnerving electrical heart problems, Dr Dan was recommended to me and I couldn't have been more pleased. Sometimes in a HUGE practice like he is associated with it is easy to get lost in the crowd but I always felt as if my care was personal and professional. How nice it is to have a physician that involves YOU in your care and offers options and recommendations for your individual care!

I do not recommend this doctor.

This doctor told me that I was too young to have heart problems of my magnitude and sent me away on sample meds. After taking the sample meds for 2 weeks I noticed that all the meds were different dtrengths. When I called the dr's office about this problem I was put on hold for quite some time and then was told that they would call me back about the issue. 2 weeks went by before I heard back from them. The doctors care is sloppy and inconsiderate!