Dr. Dan Davidson Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dan Davidson?

Great doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Davidson's for 4 years and he is so good that when I had to choose a different secondary insurance with my Medicare and all the ones without a cost didn't accept him for my doctor I would not change doctors so I now pay a monthly payment to be able to see him because Gould is now an HMO only provider. I have never seen this man not smiling, he is there for me with whatever I need, he has always been correct with whatever illness I am being seen for. I can get in the same day I call and can make all appointments on line. His staff is kind and caring like he is. The most I have every had to wait for him in the waiting room is 10 mins and once in the room he is there within mins usually less then 5 mins. Refills are always handled promptly. If he had ppo insurance plans my grandchildren and daughter would be there too...I truly can not say enough good things about Dr. Davidson. and his bedside manner is one that you will never experience from another doctor. His sense of humor is wonderful, and I don't think he ever has a bad day and if so you wouldn't know it. He has a vast knowledge of everything. Nothing I have ever asked him did he not know the answer for it even non medical questions.. He will be the last doctor you will ever need to look for I promise..I have R.S.D. and have seen my fair share of doctors before him.

Posted on March 21st, 2017