Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dan T Dayberry
Dr. Dan T Dayberry, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dayberry is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Lake Granbury Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dan T Dayberry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dan T Dayberry has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 7
In response to prior review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dan T Dayberry - Posted on February 14th, 2013
In response to the prior review...you moron you know what the medications do to you. A doctor cannot hold your hand through every aspect of your life. That was all up to you. Did you make a recommendation that you wanted to see a specialist. A doctor will try to eliminate any multiple visits or possible unnecessary multiple doctors. Funny one of the most common things for an addict to do is push blame. Yes the street dealer got me hooked on heroin. Doctor Dayberry is one of the best I've seen. Always takes a personal interest. With university regulations it's hard to find that considering TCOM president Scott Ransom wanted his doctors to see a different/ new patient every 15 minutes
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dan T Dayberry - Posted on January 4th, 2010
BEWARE Dr Dayberry was my doctor for 3 years. In that time he got me addicted to Oxycotin.I went to a specialist for help with pain. That new doctor was appalled and had to get off of it. Dayberry also gave me dozens of rounds of steroids, gaining a ton of weight, for an inner ear infection. I was treated this way till I insisted on a specialist. I have TMJ and have never had an inner ear infection EVER! BEWARE Because of back injury I still have the weight. He ruined my life!!! I did not sue him but should have. Save youself....Please
Dr. Dayberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDAN THOMAS DAYBERRY DO, 3437 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Dan T Dayberry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.