Have you seen Dr. Dan C Galloway?

I'll pass

Saw Dr . Dan Galloway in urgent care . He just my have saved my bacon. Time will tell. So, this is my way of saying thank you Dr . Galloway.

Best Overall Doctor...

Dr. Galloway is no longer in family practice. He has gone back to his first love... the ER. He was my physician and friend for many years. Other than a long wait, I never had any negative issues or problems with him or his staff.I will miss him. I have the highest regard for him both as a trustworthy physician and as a decent human being.

okay

I don't know if he understood me.

I have heard many good things about Dr. Galloway and many bad things. Personally, being one of his patients, I have NEVER had a problem with him. He is very understanding. He takes the time to listen to you and he has a sense of humor. He does not sugar coat anything and tells you like it is and I respect him for that. I have seen a lot of doctors in my time, but Dr. Galloway is really good at his job. You would not be disappointed if you pick him as your primary care physician. PFinn

Dr. Dan C Galloway is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.