Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Geisler
Dr. Daniel Geisler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Erie, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Geisler is affiliated with Saint Vincent Health Center and West Penn Hospital. Dr. Geisler has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Geisler has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Daniel Geisler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.