- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dan J Gzesh has 2 locations
Dr. Dan J Gzesh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dan J Gzesh has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Dan J Gzesh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dan J Gzesh
Dr. Dan Gzesh is a graduate of Haverford College and Jefferson Medical College. He completed a neurology residency at Jefferson and a stroke fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania. He has practiced at Jefferson, Mercy Catholic Medical Center and Hahnemann University Hospital. He was an Associate Professor of Neurology at Drexel University College of Medicine between 2006 and 2009 and has won numerous teaching awards. Dr. Gzesh’s clinical research activities have included investigational protocols in Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and stroke. He joined Abington Neurological Associates in 2009 and is currently Medical Director of the Abington Memorial Hospital Stroke Program. He is board certified in neurology and vascular neurology, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology and of the American Heart Association.