Dr. Dan M Kass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan M Kass?

Love Dr. Kass

I have been seeing Dr. Kass for about 24 years. He accurately diagnosed my viral meningitis many years ago and immediately sent me downstairs to the neurologist. Over the years he has never failed me. I hope he never retires!!

Test results

I was recommended by my friend to Dr. Kass. Yes, he's a great Dr and nice but I feel that he lacked in proper diagnosis. I went to call about my blood work results and he was on vacation with limited access and he claimed (WHEN I ALREADY HAD ON MY INFO THAT I DON"T SMOKE) that my good cholesterol was low due to me smoking! I DON"T SMOKE and never did and never will! He assumed this so I would have results fast! You can't assume something when you don't have all the info. He should of waited till he came back to check my records! Also, he didn't say I had to follow up with my White blood count being elevated! And the fact that my triglycerides were high he didn't say he wanted to see me in 2 months! Office not very friendly and you have to chase after them for blood results! NP talked to me about some questions I had felt rushed with her on the phone!

He's My Doctor : )

When I was very sick with Asthmatic Bronchitis Dr. Kass was very compassionate and stuck with me through this entire ordeal. His treatments were exactly what needed to be ordered. This illness was lengthy and I was worn out and afraid. Dr. Kass checked on me on a regular basis and was able to bring a calmness to me. I will never forget how Dr. Kass helped me through this difficult time in my life. I would never consider changing doctors. When I was in a serious car accident, he referred me to the doctors at Sound Neurology, who have taken good care of me. Dr. Kass' office is close to my home and the hospitals I have used. Dr. Kass is also very pleasant and is genuinely interested in his patient's.

Fantastic Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Kass since I was 18 years old (27 now). The longest I have ever waited for him was 15-20 minutes and that was on a very busy day. He never tries to push extra unnecessary medications and when I was strapped for cash he would give me extra samples so I didn't need to spend a ton of money on my prescription. I would recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation. I hope he never retires.

Long Time Patient

Dr. Dan is the best. I cannot say enough about how he cares for his patients, listens and understands. You never wait in his office, he always makes time to see you. Just a great guy in all aspects.

Great PCP

Dr. Kass has been my primary care doctor for over 18 years. I have never regretted having him look out for my best interests. He once showed up to the E.R. in the middle of the night, because I had a severe allergic reaction to a medication another Dr. prescibed.

Found New Doctor

Recently moved into the area, found this doctor through my insurance company. Went to get a TB/PPD skin test...HUGE mistake! Such a simple test, inject fluid into skin (mind you I have gotten this test done several times as it is required if you work in a hospital as I do). I have never bled from this test before, Dr.Kass stuck me twice and I was bleeding :( Then, went back two days later as is required to check results, and they HAD NOT DOCUMENTED that I got the test done, and I had to get the test done AGAIN! (This time I went to a hospital emergency room because this doctor was obviously not capable). Needless to say, now found a different doctor.

Be prepared with questions about your medical condition and Dr. Dan Kass will spend the time answering those questions. Pro-active questions about your health care and what to do next peaks his interest with a patient. Simple office keeps the cost low but the quality of care is high. I just wish staff would do simple procedures like drawing blood for analysis rather than going to a 3rd party for that procedure.