Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dan N Lender has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dan N Lender has the following 14 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Dan N Lender has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I have seen Dr. Lender once. Seemed very nice. Office staff is awful. They don't seem to know how to handle the phones. I have been trying for 4 days to have a new script sent over to pharmacy for my thyroid pills. They have done nothing. I've been put on "terminal" hold, left messages which have not been responded to and when I call back I get a recording that says office is currently closed.....at 9:30am? Get real. Looking for a new doctor again!
I saw Dr. Lender for an enlarged thyroid gland. After a discussion, and then an exam, he determined that I needed a biopsy. He talked me through the entire procedure alerting me before every step. "I'm just marking the spot...This will feel cold...You may feel a bee sting." I definitely recommend him.
I saw this so called Doctor yesterday and my visit was ridiculous! He asked me 5 questions said no, that's not it, walked me to the front and told his staff no follow up. I've never had this bad of an experience with a Dr. Just giving heads up for anyone thinking about seeing him. Stay away and don't waste your money!
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
33 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos (Unmsm)
Graduated in 1985
University Of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital System
Dr. Dan N Lender accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedicaledge Healthcare Group Pa, 9330 Poppy Dr Ste 302, Dallas, TX
Dr. Dan N Lender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.