Dr. Dan N Lender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan N Lender?

I have seen Dr. Lender once. Seemed very nice. Office staff is awful. They don't seem to know how to handle the phones. I have been trying for 4 days to have a new script sent over to pharmacy for my thyroid pills. They have done nothing. I've been put on "terminal" hold, left messages which have not been responded to and when I call back I get a recording that says office is currently closed.....at 9:30am? Get real. Looking for a new doctor again!

Intelligent and kind

I saw Dr. Lender for an enlarged thyroid gland. After a discussion, and then an exam, he determined that I needed a biopsy. He talked me through the entire procedure alerting me before every step. "I'm just marking the spot...This will feel cold...You may feel a bee sting." I definitely recommend him.

I have been a diabetic for the past 55 years and Dr Lender is a wonderful part of that life. He is kind, helpful and his staff are the best.

Fantastic experience

Don't go!!

I saw this so called Doctor yesterday and my visit was ridiculous! He asked me 5 questions said no, that's not it, walked me to the front and told his staff no follow up. I've never had this bad of an experience with a Dr. Just giving heads up for anyone thinking about seeing him. Stay away and don't waste your money!

Wait time in Lobby is riciulous. Waited so long we had to ask for crackers/juice as my husband was fasting and his blood sugar plummeted. Dr office staff is rude and inattentive. They do not call to follow up after bloodwork or share bloodwork results during the appt. bloodwork was complete weeks before the appt and they could not locate it.

Awful Doctor-Deserves a 0!

I went to this doctor as a follow up to my thyroid cancer. He didn't explain anything to me. He took a look at the cancer report and just said "You're cured!" I told him I was feeling fatigued and awful since having my thyroid removed and the dose of meds I was on before the surgery was not enough. He said he didn't like the medicine l was on and asked me if I had enough medicine for a week. I said yes. He said we will do labs and I will call you with the results and most likely a new prescription. I did labs and never received a phone call and no prescription for a higher dose. It has been 3 months and I have not heard from that office. Meanwhile I just decided to keep looking for a new endocrinologist.

Excellent doc for me!

He is in Dallas, TX, now, and practicing with Dr. Carlos Arauz-Pacheco, another top-notch doctor who badly needed another doctor. I have multiple endocrine problems, including hypothyroidism, diabetes, and probably polycystic ovarian syndrome. I had missed an appointment with Dr. Arauz, and rescheduled with Dr. Lender. Dr. Lender is superb for me! He has me on new diabetes meds and am off insulin after over a year with him. I've had substantial weight loss. He cares very much about a serious skin condition, for which I have a dermatologist, and has been pleased with my recovery from pneumonia, for which he was not the doctor treating me in the hospital! Very caring and thorough! I work very well with him! Am trying to get friends to see him!.

Dr. Dan N Lender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.