Dr. Dan R Mcfarland Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dan R Mcfarland?

The Best.

Dr. McFarland was courteous, and professional. He explained exactly what he found to myself and my husband, made sure an appointment was made with another physician to follow up, before we left his desk. He expressed his concern as well as telling us that what he found was curable. He also let us know that we needed to act on it now for that good prognosis. I am in treatment only weeks after my appointment with him, have had surgery, and things are progressing quickly and positively, Thanks to Dr. McFarland's keen eyes. He saved my life.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Dan R Mcfarland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.