Dr. Dan I Naim Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dan I Naim?

NAIM'S OFFICE DID A BAIT AND SWITCH BEWARE!

I would suggest you not go to this doctor. Be very careful if you go to this doctor. His office staff are not truthful. They pulled a bait and switch on me. They had said they were covered by my insurance, and lied to my face. Instead of acknowledging their mistake they sent several different bills all of different amounts then when they became frustrated and I wrote them a letter, they tried to collect 100% of the bill. They also charged me for a sleep study that had nothing to do with their office. When I did the sleep study I had never even heard of this doctor. I would recommend you go to someone else. There are many other qualified doctors in the area.

Dr. Dan I Naim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.