Highly Dissatisfied

Current Patient

Dr. Pulsipher is a very nice doctor who takes the time to find out what your issues are. He is extremely knowledgable and I trust him with my medical care.

Dr. Pulsipher is great, just wish he would listen and want to help with issues other than the obvious.

Rushes You

Dr. Pulsipher rushed me every time I went to him. The first time I thought he was just in a bad mood because someone almost had a heart attack in his office, but I later found out at my next to visits that hes just like that all the time. He will not let you get a word in, and will talk over you when you try to explain what to him what your problem is. He spends the absolute minimum amount of time with you possible in order to avoid work. Worst doctor I've ever been to.

Dr. Dan W Pulsipher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fitzgerald, GA.