Dr. Dan E Rowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan E Rowe?

DR. DAN IS THE BEST DERM ON THE PLANET!

Problems can happen - how they are taken care of is deliberate.

I've had three friends/family members go to Dr. Rowe for skin cancer treatment, and they were very pleased with their results. Unfortunately, when I went to the Dr. for basal cell carcinoma removal my procedure and follow up treatment did not go well. His nurse was abrupt and incomplete in her explanations. An infection required the site to be painfully expressed to determine the infection type (I was not advised it was staph till I inquired). Scar tissue required two sets of PAINFUL injections to the surgery site and did not alleviate the problem. The last attempt to minimize the scar consisted of freezing the area, then sanding it. Again, lacking adequate information I was shocked to see the large surrounding area turn brown then horribly red. Again infection set in. As I titled this review - complications happen in spite of acceptable medical care. Some physicians are better than others with bedside manner - showing concern and compassion for the pain a patient is suffering. In spite of my extreme pain and discomfort no sympathy was offered. I can live with that, however, what is unacceptable is Dr. Rowe's attitude and behavior when I calmly questioned information, procedure and his staff. He dismissed my GP's diagnosis of the second infection (I went to the GP as his office did not return the call in a timely fashion) implying she wasn't qualified to diagnose a skin infection, and that I had not listened and heard his nurse's instructions. My husband accompanied me to all procedures and necessary information was not given. My comments were measured and business like. Dr. Rowe took a different approach ending our conversation by saying: "You can hate my guts, but you still will probably have a good outcome." I go to a medical office for professional service delivered in a professional manner. A reasonable expectation that was not met with this physician.

Dr. Dan E Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson City, NV.