Dr. Dan K Sakamoto Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dan K Sakamoto?

Dr. Sakamoto is an AMAZING specialist. My mother has been a patient with him for over 20 years. I have gone to see Dt. Sakamoto due to my Thyroid condition. He had referred me to another specialist which was terrible and did not help me with my eye condition at all. I went back to see Dr. Sakamoto and I was relieved that he was able to help me with my condition and prescribe the accurate eye drops. What a relief!!! He is VERY GOOD. Staff is wonderful. If you are looking for a specialist you will not be disappointed. He has been in his field a long time and is extremely knowledgeable.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Sakamoto has been my family doctor for over 20 years, and he has been excellent. He is a caring doctor and spends time, listens carefully and does any necessary tests. He has accurately identified any problems, has done successful cataract surgery, and always follows up. His office staff is great: Friendly, accommodating and efficient.

Dr. spent about 15 minutes checking my eye and did not really have an explanation for why I was losing sight in one eye. In the end he diagnosed as a macular pucker and sent me away saying that nothing could be done. I went to Jules Stein Dr. Gordon who ordered extensive testing, blood tests and MRI and found a tumor growing at the back of my eye socket putting pressure on the nerve.