Dr. Clarence D Siapco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence D Siapco?

OK doctor- Horrid Billing staff - left me holding the bill w/o insurance

BEWARE!!! Nice facility, nice staff, but totally messed up my billing for charging it as a routine eye exam when I went in with double vision. I had a medical referral through primary care doctor and insurance. The doctor and staff knew this is why I came in, I was very clear that I had already had my yearly exam 3 months before ( before the double vision) The staff decided my glasses were too strong ( same prescription for 3 years) and they lowered my prescription. Then they put it down as routine eye exam. This meant my insurance wouldn't pay and I'm stuck with the bill. When I called the billing department, the lady refused to even try to talk to the doctor about it. My insurance company couldn't help because the eye doctor office wouldn't re-bill with a medical code. Now I am stuck with a big bill, I am stuck with eye glasses that I can't see out of, and I still have double vision problems. SADLY, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC BECAUSE OF THEIR STUBBORN BILLING DEPARTMENT AND UNWILLINGNESS TO WORK WITH ME OR MY INSURANCE. Grrrr

This doctor is fantastic

Dr Siapco is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. I had no problem with my cataract surgery even with a retinal surgery complication. He was so compassionate and the surgery was a breeze. All of the staff was professional and kind. I would return here in a heartbeat. Thanks to Dr Siapco and his surgery staff. Also to Ben the anesthesiologist. You guys are the best. Switching to north cascade eye associates for all my eye needs.