Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Daniel J Stewart has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Daniel J Stewart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Stewart is an excellent physician. He has excellent bedside manner, very attentive and answers all of your questions no matter how small or insignificant that they may seem to you. I struggled trying to get my PCOS diagnosis for over a year. I saw several physicians that did not take my concern about having PCOS seriously. Therefore, I was anxious to bring it up to another physician after concerns being dismissed multiple times by others. Finally, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Stewart because of a friend's recommendation and he addressed my concerns with tact and grace. I will never see another OBGYN as long as he is in practice.
Dr. Stewart explained all the options available, and their pros and cons. He was more than willing to go through my list of 30 questions during the pre-op appointment, and the list of 12 questions during the post-op. the surgery was successful, and very little post-op pain. He was very nice in the office and in the hospital. I highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Daniel J Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrownwood Womens Clinic, 120 S Park Dr Ste C, Brownwood, TX
Dr. Daniel J Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownwood, TX.