Dr. Daniel J Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Stewart?

Dr. Stewart is an excellent physician. He has excellent bedside manner, very attentive and answers all of your questions no matter how small or insignificant that they may seem to you. I struggled trying to get my PCOS diagnosis for over a year. I saw several physicians that did not take my concern about having PCOS seriously. Therefore, I was anxious to bring it up to another physician after concerns being dismissed multiple times by others. Finally, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Stewart because of a friend's recommendation and he addressed my concerns with tact and grace. I will never see another OBGYN as long as he is in practice.

Excellent

Love Dr. Stewart.... Awesome bedside manner. Tries to make light of things and jokes with patient. Couldn't ask for a better OBGYN! :-)

Fantastic Dr and office staff, very helpful and thorough explanations

Dr. Stewart explained all the options available, and their pros and cons. He was more than willing to go through my list of 30 questions during the pre-op appointment, and the list of 12 questions during the post-op. the surgery was successful, and very little post-op pain. He was very nice in the office and in the hospital. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr.Stewart since 2008, and have sent many of my friends to him. He is kind, witty, and straight-forward. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who is needing a doctor in his area.

my story

i went to dr. stewart 2 years ago with problems that he never really could explained to me what was going on....instead i would look up symptoms online to figure what was going on with me....im sure he is great at delivering baby's....but the rest that r going through hormonal imbalances he was no help at all ....when a women is goes through menopause the first time it is hard to know what is going on....i left his office crying and more confused with no answers why i felt tired and bad all the time....1st appointment i told him i have sisters that have had cyst and fibroids and that i had all the symptoms....he never ordered tests....6 months later i end up in e.r. with 21 days of bleeding and cyst on overies.....and i did call his office to see if he could see me for the bleeding after 10 days of heavy bleeding and blood clot the size of my hand.....all they did was schedule me a appt 2 weeks later....long story but i hope this helps someone and can find a better dr. that will listen and not just put a bandaid on the problem.

Tabitha

I have had four children. Dr. Stewart out of all my Ob's is the best. If I have a issue or problem all I have to do is call and make an appointment and he has no problem in helping me.

Dr Stewart is really nice and he takes the time to listen to me. He offers options for treatment and talks about the various pros & cons of each, so that I can make an informed decision and know what I'm getting into. He's a great doc, I'm glad he was recommended to me.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Stewart delivered my first child and he made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole 9 months. When I became pregnant with my second child I went to him again, unfortunately I lost the baby. Dr. Stewart handled the situation with a lot of tact and grace and I cannot thank him enough for that. When the time is right and I become pregnant again, I will definitely use Dr. Stewart.

awesome dr.

He sits with you and actually listens to what is going on with you. Dr. Stewart is very attentive and sweet. This is our 4th child and 3rd doctor but I will definately not be looking for a different one .

Dr. Daniel J Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownwood, TX.