Dr. Dan R Trellis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dan R Trellis?

No nonsense doctor

I have had 2 colonoscopies done by Dr. Trellis. He is very direct, honest, and tells it like it is. If you need some to hold your hand this is not the doctor for you.

NEVER AGAIN! I WOULDN'T SEND MY TURTLE TO HIM

For the love of god do not go to this man or associates for care. I got written off as IBS patient yet, I'm sitting here in pain that I complained about to him in liver-gallbladder area. He cares about his paycheck not the patients. His staff a dumbest bunch of monkeys in the world. Actually asked me if I was sure that I went to the er. Then his staff ignores me and as soon as another person walks up tot he window they are ready to wait on them.

I feel so taken care of being cared for by Dr. Trellis. He is so nice.

Trellis is a jerk

JERK

Dr. Trellis is a very caring doctor. When he is talking to you, he talks like you are one of his own children, whereas some doctors just talk to their patients nonchalantly and are more concerned with their money. He was very helpful and knowledgeable with every thing I needed him for. Thank you Dr. Trellis

Dr. Dan R Trellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.