Dr. Dan A Welch Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dan A Welch?

Dismissed and insulted

Told me at age 35 that I'm "Just a kid, your pain's not that bad, enjoy your youth" when i was referred to him after15+ years of chronic back and neck pain. Doesn't "believe in posture or movement" as therapeutic. If he can't cut it or inject it, he has no valid input. If he's done continuing education in the last 30 years, I'd be shocked.

Monkey in lab coat

Careful, this chimp in a white lab coat will try and violate you with one of the bananas he carries around. His only recommendation for complex regional pain syndrome was to have a positive attitude. Anyways my firm should have his license soon so don't bother making an appointment.

Too busy for me

Dr. Welch has affiliated with a large spine center -- acts far differently than he did when on his own. Busy. Talks fast, gives some flippant answers to serious concerns of mine. Doesn't have his old records on me.....???? Really?? You moved, but my records didn't.....why is that. I am at the start of a process with him, but my first apt was very rushed and disappointing. He didn't want to hear my worries...just wanted to decide which thing to discuss (only one thing even though I had more I wanted to discuss) and see what we could do with that one thing.