Dr. Dan C Wilcox Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dan C Wilcox?

Humiliating Office Experience

Dr. Wilcox has kept me waiting time after time. He also has changed appointment times. Recently I had an appt scheduled at 1:10. I am never late for an appt of any kind. I walk with a cane and could not find parking close by. I was out of breath and by the time I reached the office, in front of other patients, the receptionist said that I0 min. late ( not true. I checked my iPhone), for my 1:10 appt, and she’d ask the dr. If he would see me. I received a negative answer. They could give me an appt another day. I left and will never return. I’m nearly 80 yr. old; have seen the dr. many times. I have reported the rude receptionist and the insensitive dr. No one I know has ever had such a humiliating experience in a professional place of business. Dr. Wilcox has NEVER been on time to see me.

Worst Physiatrist in Washington State

He is an awful Physiatrist and it is beyond me how he is still able to practice. He's almost two hours late to every appointment. He never remembers what he asks for from you, or other doctors. He took almost a month to get me my imaging results that were ready 2 days after I had the imaging. He doesn't care for his parents in any kind of way!! I'm going to Gregory Carter because I have heard nothing but good things about him!

Dr. Dan C Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.