Dr. Dan Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Wong?

Come back to Michigan Dr. Wong

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I saw Dr. Wong 21 years ago in Michigan. He left for California shortly after I completed my treatments. At 41 with two young children, I was an emotional wreck during my 7 month treatment of breast cancer. Dr. Wong not only treated the disease but he was also a source of comfort and support. I was just informed that I have a new growth in my breast and am scheduled for a biopsy in 2 days. I sure wish Dr. Wong was here to support me again. After reading reviews of the local doctors, I am tempted to move to CA.

Great doctor !

Posted on September 15th, 2010

Dr. Wong is the best. He always takes time to listen to me. He is also quick in responding to my e-mails. He is up to date with the newest treatments and always has a positive attitude. He has never made me feel as if I was going to die.I trust Dr. Wong with my lifeCelebrate LIFE!!

Posted on July 12th, 2014