Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Yee
Dr. Dana Yee, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Girardeau, MO, with another office in Madison, WI. Her specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Yee is affiliated with Southeast Missouri Hospital, Meriter Hospital Inc and St Lukes Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Yee has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Dana Yee has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Yee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Missouri Hospital
Meriter Hospital Inc
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Dana Yee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dana Yee's office for more information.
1701 Lacey St Cape Girardeau, MO : (573) 331-6880
202 S Park St Madison, WI : (608) 417-5695
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dana Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.