- CHI St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana C Abraham MD
Dr. Dana C Abraham, MD is a doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. Their specialties include Surgery, Medical Oncology.
Dr. Dana C Abraham has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dana C Abraham has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Dana C Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dana C Abraham
Dana Abraham, M.D. is a Surgical Oncologist specializing in the study of breast disease. She is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She is a member of the American Society of Breast Disease and serves as Medical Consultant to Baptist Health Community Breast Screening Project. Dr. Abraham was born and raised in Little Rock where she graduated from Hall High School in 1976. She attended Dartmouth College majoring in Biological Sciences with a minor in Psychology, and then the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences graduating in 1989. She completed a five year General Surgery residency and then a Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Her training covers all aspects of breast health, including lactation and fibrocystic changes. She is dedicated to the education of her patients in self-exam and their individual risk profile, including a review of any family history, mammographic, sonographic, or pathologic abnormalities. She can then provide the most appropriate procedure and/or follow-up, including minimally invasive, and breast conservation techniques. If there is a diagnosis of breast cancer, she will discuss surgical treatment options to include sentinel lymph node biopsy and reconstructions. Dr. Abraham will help coordinate consultations for possible radiation and systemic therapies.