Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana C Abraham MD
Dr. Dana C Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dana C Abraham has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dana C Abraham has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
Showing 5 of 6
Best breast cancer surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana C Abraham - Posted on June 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana C Abraham - Posted on December 7th, 2015
Gifted and Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana C Abraham - Posted on January 17th, 2014
Met her in 1997 after having breast cancer in 1989. She introduced me to reconstruction and has been my specialist every since. Dana is personable and really gets to know her patients. I know have several friends or family members of friends that use her they all love her. Being a woman she really relates and understands.
Great Surgeon, loved her straight talking bedside manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana C Abraham - Posted on July 16th, 2013
My scars can barely be seen,( I've heard that a female surgeon handles tissue and skin more delicately,) my other doctors have commented on how good of job she did . Her straight talking way of discussing my cancer was so appealing to me. I learned a lot in a short amount of time. I would highly reccomend this skilled surgeon to my loved ones.
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Dana C Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Dana C Abraham
Dana Abraham, M.D. is a Surgical Oncologist specializing in the study of breast disease. She is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She is a member of the American Society of Breast Disease and serves as Medical Consultant to Baptist Health Community Breast Screening Project. Dr. Abraham was born and raised in Little Rock where she graduated from Hall High School in 1976. She attended Dartmouth College majoring in Biological Sciences with a minor in Psychology, and then the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences graduating in 1989. She completed a five year General Surgery residency and then a Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Her training covers all aspects of breast health, including lactation and fibrocystic changes. She is dedicated to the education of her patients in self-exam and their individual risk profile, including a review of any family history, mammographic, sonographic, or pathologic abnormalities. She can then provide the most appropriate procedure and/or follow-up, including minimally invasive, and breast conservation techniques. If there is a diagnosis of breast cancer, she will discuss surgical treatment options to include sentinel lymph node biopsy and reconstructions. Dr. Abraham will help coordinate consultations for possible radiation and systemic therapies.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dana C Abraham, MD - Surgery in Little Rock, AR, in this video.
Dr. Dana C Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.