The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Abraham
Dr. Dana Abraham, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth and Little Rock Surgery Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dana Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.