Dr. Dana M Bush Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dana M Bush?

Very dismissive of concerns and rushed through procedure.

She is very rude and arrogant. Was condescending to me.

Nexplanon removal

Dr. Bush was super courteous and easy to talk to. Would recommend seeing this doctor.

Very rude and hateful. Was 1 1/2 hour wait. Did not seem to want to answer my questions. Felt very uneasy and she was not thorough at all. Was crying when I left the office.

She was very hateful and short when I had questions. I felt like she did not care about any concerns I had. Did not spend any time with me and talked so hateful to me. I am paying to go see a dr. That actually cares. She is not the caring type of dr. I was in tears when I left the office.

Twice in a row!

I do not like dr bush and would not recommend her! Before I got pregnant with my first baby I was underweight, closer to the end of my pregnancy I had an appt with her because we had to meet all the Dr's and she told me u was gaining too much weight and getting fat. Now with my second pregnancy, I am 31 weeks and have gained 25 lbs and she told me I was gaining too much weight and I wouldn't be able to have a VBAC if I kept gaining weight! And I now have to go do another ultrasound because she thinks I'm going to have a big baby because I'm measuring 33cm instead of 31cm.

HORRIBLE experience

Dr. Bush is the WORST! I will never go back to her again.

horrible

Dr. Bush is not very knowledgeable. I had a miscarriage...she did an ultrasound....no laparoscopic surgery or anything and told me that I would probably never have kids. I never really got a reason why...she wanted me to sign a consent to have my ovaries removed. I opted for a second up opinion instead at a different office...My new dr. Said she was crazy. Did laparoscopic surgery to see what was going on...found out I only had an ovarian cyst...had it removed...now 5 years later I'm pregnant with my second child. Thank God I followed my instincts and didn't trust this "dr".

not a nice person

I use to go to her mother until she arrived, she not a nice person. very unhappy with the office. if I could give her a Failing Grade I would

Better off some where else

GHETTO!!!! thats all I can say

Fantastic Physician

I was a patient of Dr. Bush for about 5 years. After i moved out of the area, I would fly back to Indy to go to her for my appointments because i felt so strongly that she was a fantastic doctor who cared about me. I had several surgeries with her and she was always professional and VERY competant. She is a very smart woman who gave me total confidence that she could diagnose accurately. It was a pleasure to be her patient. I recommend her strongly.

Dr. Dana M Bush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.