- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana M Coberly has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dana M Coberly has the following 8 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Dana M Coberly Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2111 W Swann Ave Ste 101 Tampa , FL : (813) 448-6550
More about Dr. Dana M Coberly
Dr. Coberly graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Coberly works in Tampa, FL and specializes in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Coberly is affiliated with Bayfront Health St Petersburg, Florida Hospital Tampa, Saint Joseph's Womens Hospital, Saint Josephs Childrens Hospital and Tampa General Hospital.