Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana M Correale MD
Dr. Dana M Correale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheshire, CT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Correale is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital St Raphael Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana M Correale has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dana M Correale has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Dana M Correale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Happy with my experiences
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana M Correale - Posted on March 1st, 2019
One star is TOO much!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana M Correale - Posted on December 19th, 2018
A family member had an appointment with Dr Correale for her first body dermatology screening. The exam took less than 5 minutes and didn’t even include her scalp. When the patient attempted to ask questions that she was concerned about the doctor was abrupt with her and she wasn’t able to ask what she was concerned With. So unfortunatel as someone trying to be proactive about her health and it turned out to be a costly waste of time. The only one who benefitted was the doctor who made quick money without ANY regard to patient care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana M Correale - Posted on August 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana M Correale - Posted on June 8th, 2018
I wish I'd read the reviews of Dr. Correale before wasting both my time and money on her so called professional advice. After taking all of 30 seconds looking at my skin, she misdiagnosed me (the rash she declared hormonal acne cleared up a day after seeing her) and prescribed me an extremely aggressive medication without going over the significant side effects. She also became condescending the minute I dared to ask her any questions. This doctor really needs to find a line of work that doesn't involve interacting with human beings! Avoid her at all costs!!
Very positive experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana M Correale - Posted on May 25th, 2018
I had a very positive experience in a recent visit to this doctor. I found her warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and clear in her explanations. The office staff were also very friendly and capable. My wait time to get in to see the doctor was only about 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Correale to other patients.
Dr. Correale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Dana M Correale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPAULA BEVILACAQA MD AND DANA CORREALE MD, 677 S Main St Ste 3, Cheshire, CT
Dr. Dana M Correale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cheshire, CT.