Dr. Dana Crovo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Crovo?

Horrible Dr.

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Came in to have a Lumbar injection for horrible pain, and he treated me like I was a drug addict. I came there injection to help for extreme pain in my back so I didn't have to take pain pills and he treated me like i was an addict. I was off the pills next day, I would never go there again!

Dr. Dana Crovo & Team

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Dr Crovo is a fabulous physician. I have been a patient for for over six years now and he has helped me tremendously. I'm a different person today than I was six years ago when my life was filled with chronic pain. He doesn't look to cover up the pain he looks for a long-term solution for your pain. His staff including his nurse Tasha and his entire team are dedicated, compassionate warriors in the fight against pain. I owe them tremendously for the way they have changed my life and givin me hope for the future. Thank you to Dr Crovo and Team!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Professional, knowledgable, thorough, caring and pleasant.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011