Dr. Dana Dougherty Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dana Dougherty?

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I was lied to about a state law when it came to medication given for ADD and when I ask to see it, because I knew otherwise I was told that I needed to find another physician and no apology was given to me for the mistake/lie she had told us.

happy patient

Posted on February 14th, 2012

She is great

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I don't know why the bad comments on here but my family has never had a bad experience with the Doctor or staff. She is the only Doctor who cared enough to listen and try to find out what my problem was. She is kind, and caring for her patients. She takes the time needed for my visits and has always had a good bed side manner....

Posted on January 12th, 2011

I am quite amazed at the reviews I've read here. My experience has been totally different. The staff is very friendly and they greet me with a smile...with the exception of one...but I don't really have to deal with her except to pay my co-pay at the front window. The nurse is great..she makes me laugh everytime I'm there, often visits for me. Dr. Dougherty does her job very well. She worked with me to find meds that would regulate my blood pressure. She keeps the visit short but she always give me the opportunity to talk and ask questions. The nurse has even called to see how I was doing with new medicines. I don't know what doctor office these other people are talking about but I have never had a complaint about this doctor. That one rude receptionist/MA does not make the doctor and the entire staff rude. And as far as the bedside manners of the doctor, she does what she is supposed to do and tells you what you need to do to get better. I don't expect her to be as caring as my Granny,I expect her to be my doctor. She is doing a great job as my family physician.

Go Elsewhere

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Two words - Not good. Find another doctor.

Posted on June 30th, 2010

There's a wait to see Dr. Dougherty, but then, we wait to see most doctors. Dr. D., however, wants us to be in her office ten minutes early so SHE never has to wait. The worst thing about Dr. D., though is her terrible bedside manner and the rudeness of her staff. Both Dr. D. and her staff are rude to the point of being abusive. The last time I called to make an appointment there, her receptionist was so rude, I just ordered the medication I needed online. Sure, I paid $127 for a prescription that would have cost me about $20 if I could have used my insurance, but at least I didn't have to suffer through Dr. Doughterty's rude abusiveness or that of her staff. I'm going to be looking for another family doctor.

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Very poor service with such rude behavior from the nurse, doctor and receptionist.

Posted on October 13th, 2017