Dr. Dana C Farabaugh Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dana C Farabaugh?

Wonderful!

Dr. Farabaugh is the best OBGYN that I have yet to see! She was so easy to talk to and made me feel so comfortable. She talked to me for a long time, since it was my first visit and I felt like I could ask her anything. I honestly walked out of there with a smile on my face, because I couldn't believe how pleasant of an experience that was! I will never see another OBGYN if I can help it! I highly suggest Dr. Farabaugh! She is wonderful!

Type 2 Diabetes