Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana G Fletcher DO
Dr. Dana G Fletcher, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Mclaren Greater Lansing. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana G Fletcher has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dana G Fletcher has the following 15 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Great practice...if you don't mind the drive!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana G Fletcher - Posted on August 27th, 2015
I desperately needed to see an Endocrinologist and Dr. Fletcher came highly recommended. Our appointment went well, lots of problem solving with me, took time to explain, etc. I was VERY pleased by her. HOWEVER, I've only ever seen her once. It's kind of one of those places that if you're not dying you see the PA or NP. I wasn't horribly excited about that but then met Carol Tucker, her NP. Carol is AMAZING!!! She's so down to earth, talks to you in language you can understand and gives it to you straight. Carol now manages all of my Endo needs, and I can honestly say that I would be bummed if I had to switch back to Dr. Fletcher. Carol is even kind enough to f/u with me via "My Sparrow" to see how I'm doing. The ONLY negative I have is that they moved from a well populated office at the Sparrow Professional Building to a dumpy little office all the way out at the MAC/MSU. It's a really long drive, in college kid traffic. That's my only boo-hoo, though. Thanks for all the wonderful work you do Carol--and staff!!! Staff is always courteous and professional :)
Where are you?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana G Fletcher - Posted on January 22nd, 2014
Very Good Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dana G Fletcher - Posted on July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Fletcher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 1998
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Dana G Fletcher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSPARROW HEALTH SYSTEM, 2900 Hannah Blvd Ste 114, East Lansing, MI
Dr. Dana G Fletcher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.