Dr. Dana R Forrest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana R Forrest?

VERY NICE AND CARING .. ALL STAFF

Looking for a new doctor now..

I will be looking for a new doctor. I have seen Dr. Forrest multiple times for all sorts of different things throughout the years. I feel as if she never really listens to what I am saying and just jumps to some basic conclusion. She literally told me the last time I was there "you know you can let yourself heal naturally". After 4 months of trying to do that, that was not what I wanted to hear. I wouldn't have paid the money to come see her if I knew that was the help I was going to get. Waste of time, every time.

Not Recommended

Myself as a mother and my children had been pts of Dr Forrest for a few yrs. When you bring in your concerns she belittles you at times & makes you feel as though you know nothing about your health or your children. Her office staff is friendly but she is not willing to listen on multiple attempts with different concerns. Dr Forrest has the typical "white coat syndrome" (I'm the Dr & you know nothing). I have even heard her laugh under her breathe with response to my concerns. We have switched Drs.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr Forrest is one of the best Doctors in Auburn Indiana. She is very polite and patient and understanding. She really has a passion for treating her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone.