Dr. Dana S Garrison Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dana S Garrison?

The worst!!

Dr. Garrison was very cold and seemed uncaring. Misdiagnosed my daughter and had to take her to another facility to be properly diagnosed and hospitalized.

bad

currently waiting to be seen by her again. She failed to inform nurse I was ready for tests and as a result was left idle for 30 minutes in my roomroom until she knocked to see if the nurse had been in. Very opinionated and cold demeanor.

This Dr is very rude and condescending. I would avoid her at all cost. Probably the worst dr i have ever come across. I have seen her twice and would avoid this location because of her from now on. I would give her no stars but it makes you give at least one. The nurse I saw was really nice and I liked her.

Incredibly rude and as other reviews stated, she was condescending. Did not care to listen or understand, had her own line of thinking before I was able to finish my sentence. Arrogant attitude!

Rude, Inaccurate and Condescending

This was one of the worst doctors we have ever seen. She was rude, inaccurate and condescending. I would assume she has no children because she completely disregarded my Mothers Instinct.

She couldn't have been more condescending and disprespectful if she tried.