Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana M Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dana M Gonzalez has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Gonzalez is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She is highly intelligent and ready to answer all your questions. She new how scared I was the day I was about to go in for my c-section and she made me feel so comfortable she even comforted me as I was getting my epidural , what dr does that. Dr Gonzalez will definitely delivery my future babies if my husband and I decide to have more. We like dr Gonzalez so much that we weren't sure if she took are new insurance, but we didn't care if she didn't we were going to just pay out of pocket . Thankfully she does lol, highly highly recommend this doctor and I do to EVERYONE that may ask me!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Dana M Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVictoria Womens Clinic Associates, 2705 Hospital Dr Ste 300, Victoria, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dana M Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Dana M Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victoria, TX.