Dr. Dana J Greenberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dana J Greenberg?

Vince

this office is really good. They got me in the same day for a scratched cornea and really eased my discomfort. I will be going back for all of my future eyecare needs.

Happy Patient

The staff here is very helpful, and very knowledgeable. The doctor is very professional and took a lot of time with me.

this dr is really good, I went to her for a scratched cornea and she helped me out with drops. they were able to get me in the same day also, everywhere else I called wanted me to wait at least a week, they told me to just come over. highly reccomend

Love my new eye glasses!!

She was so nice and calmed my nerves. Her staff helped me a lot with my insurance questions. And I love my new glasses!!!!!!

Accurate, considerate and caring

Very personable, thorough, and answered all of the questions I had! Also her staff is wonderful! I recommend Dr. Greenberg to everyone!

Lasik Surgery!

I had CustomVue LASIK a year ago on Dec. 30th, 2014 and I have been pleased ever since. Dr. Dana Grennberg was wonderful and comforting throughout the entire procedure. I was well informed of before and after requirements thanks to their wonderful staff at Greenberg Laser Eye Center! Being an emerging visual artist my eye sight is an essential part of my career. The whole process was a great experience and I was seeing 20/20 the next day! Greenberge Laser Eye Center had welcoming staff and professional environment that kept me coming back for my annual exams! Thanks for everything! You guys are the BEST!

Excellent, highly recommend

The best Ophthalmologist in town!!!

Dr. Greenberg and staff are wonderful!!! She took the time to answer all my questions about my eye condition and is very professional and knowledgeable!! The front desk and assistants and very caring and friendly. I have recommended her to several family members and friends!!

good doctor

thank you dr Greenberg and her staff for getting me in on the same day for my eye infection. I really appreciated the help

great experience

dr Greenberg and her staff are super kind and courteous, they were able to get me in quickly which was a huge bonus, everyone there made me feel welcome, the doctor herself answered all of my questions and I feel she really took the time to listen to what I had to say, she didn't just blow me off. I really appreciate that

IMPRESSED

I have a chronic eye condition that flares up off and on. My ophthalmologist was out of town and I was referred to Dr. Greenberg. Her office scheduled me to come in the same day I called and the doctor was very professional and treated my condition which settled down almost immediately after I started the new eye medication she prescribed. I think I am going to continue seeing Dr. Greenberg and switch physicians for my whole family.

they staff always makes me feel so comfortable. I have a lot of issues with my eyes and have seen many diff. doctors over the years and this doctor is so sincere and spends a lot of time her patients. I never feel rushed by her or her nurses.