Dr. Dana J Hess Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Dana J Hess?

Dr. Hess provided detailed prognosis and what his surgery would consist of. I liked that he took the time to explain everything to my wife. DR. Hess was the best. I recommend him to anyone needing his type of medical care.

Dr. Hess was very thorough in explaining my situation and provided me with treatment options. I have the utmost confidence in his knowledge and ability to treat my hand issues.

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

My experience with Dr. Hess was nothing but excellent. I was very impressed with the exam he gave me to determine if I would need surgery for my right hand (carpal tunnel). He not only examined the right hand but the left also. He made sure I understand everything that was going on. Dr. Hess is straight forward with the situation, but also caring and funny at the same time. I was not worried at all to have him do the surgery. If I was to need a surgeon for and of my upper body extremities, I would definitely want to have Dr. Hess as my surgeon.

Hess Review

Dr Hess was able to correctly diagnosis an arm injury that that been misdiagnosed by two other physicians. Unfortunately the mistake by the two other physicians have resulted in a chance of successful surgery to repair the damage to be quite small. Dr. Hess explained this and my options. He explanation of options were clear and concise. I respected his opinion and he quickly arranged an opportunity for a second opinion..

DR Hess Review

Dr Hess has exceptional knowledge and great people skills I found to be great and would send my loved ones to see him