- 41 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana M King Sr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
Showing 3 of 3
41 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Dana M King Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Missouri Health Sciences Center, 1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO
Dr. Dana M King Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.