Dr. Dana Mannor Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dana Mannor?

In pain.,....

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Absolutely the worst experience of my life, and I have been seeing doctors for a long time. I am 64 yot. She is not to be counted on for a decent treatment regimen.

Couldn't care less about my well being

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Said I was wasting her time when I went into the appointment, cared more about the phone calls that she was making then on a proper diagnosis. If there was a reading of zero stars that's what she would be. STAY AWAY . Very rude and obnoxious

After waiting 50 minutes on 1st visit I left and found another Dr.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

No respect for the patient at all. First visit waited close to an hour past appointment time while Dr was chatting on the phone. Welcome pack warned of fees if late or missed appointment, meanwhile your time is unimportant. Found a much better Dr the same day. Dr Mannor is a waste of time.

Just awful

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Front desk unhelpful. Won't review any MRI over phone even though nothing was wrong. All about the money. Prescribes pt for everything

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Worst doctor experience of my life. Over an hour wait time. Impossible to get results. Reduce staff I have ever met.

Terribly Unprofessional Staff.

Posted on August 12th, 2008

I found Dr. Mannor to be pleasant and knowledgeable, but the rest of my experience in her office was unsatisfactory. Visits are rushed; she doesn't listen. Exams interrupted by staff asking banal questions. Had to call 2x to schedule follow up appt for MRI, when they never called. Waited an hour past scheduled appt. Offices are cluttered and dirty. Front desk staff is condescending and rude; prone to billing errors which they wanted me to figure out. Would NOT recommend this Dr. In NYC, you can do MUCH much better than her.

Ok doctor, terrible staff & service

Posted on August 7th, 2008

I was referred by my pcp and found Dr. Dana Mannor to be decent -- she diagnosed my problem, explained things in detail, and sent me over to get an x-ray. From there things went downhill. First, there was no followup; maybe 10 months later I got a note saying it was time to review the x-ray (!). Worse, her staff did not correctly handle my insurance company's (prompt) payment to her, and hounded me for more than a year for the payment they'd already received (plus a $300 late fee!). No amount of explaining *exactly* when they were paid, and even having the insurance co. fax them the payment record, would dissuade Dana Mannor's staff from their belief that I was a deadbeat. The office visit was okay, but you can bet I'd never use this doctor again.

Bad experience

Posted on June 16th, 2008

A few years ago, I went to her for back pain. She chose not to do an MRI on my back and diagnosed me with a pulled nerve. After several months of PT prescribed by her, I woke in the middle of the night in complete agony. I called her and she called me back and responded "you better have a good reason for waking me up in the middle of the night" in a not so nice tone. It turned out to be kidney stones which was the pain all along. Her demeanor was inexcusable and her diagnosis not thorough enough.

Posted on May 17th, 2017